This amendment service will ensure you maintain an up-to-date version of this AIP volume.
- This is a 12 month subscription to updates, it does not include the previous AIP contents. If you are starting new or have let your AIP lapse for longer than 3 months, then you will need to purchase an AIP Contents which will be updated by this subscription.
- The first AIP Amendment will be sent to you around early February 2023 and will become effective from 23 February 2023. This is the 23/2 cycle.
- Should you require updates between now and then, you need to purchase back issues covering this period.
- You can purchase the updates for the previous two AIRAC cycles from this store. If you require updates from older cycles, then you can download them. See Amendments
- Amendment Service Subscriptions are renewed annually.
AIP Amendments may be published up to 13 times a year. AIP Supplements and Aeronautical Information Circulars are included in the Amendment service.
AIP Supplements are published 13 times per year. AIP Supplements can be of a temporary or permanent nature. Those of a permanent nature are incorporated into the affected sections of the AIP when amended.
Aeronautical Information Circulars (AIC) provide special information and are published as required. They are issued to subscribers of Volumes 2, 3 and 4 Amendment Service.
- The basic price of each Volume DOES NOT include the amendment service
- The amendment service prices are valid for amendments posted to New Zealand addresses ONLY.
- Postage for Australia and the South Pacific is an additional NZ$100.00 per year for the first volume subscribed to and NZ$40 for each subsequent volume.
- Postage for the rest of the world is an additional NZ$130.00 per year for the first volume subscribed to and NZ$50 for each subsequent volume.
- Please contact us by email Aeropath at email@example.com.